Sunny Days provides services to families via referrals from a Single Point of Entry office in NJ. Additional referrals come from other EI providers, schools, hospitals, Doctors or directly from families.
Services Provided Include:
- Independent Initial Eligibility Evaluations
- Family-Centered Play Based Evaluations
- Individual Home & Community Based Services available for children with an Autism Spectrum Disorder that are consistent with evidence based intervention.
- Specific Assessments in fine motor, gross motor, speech, feeding, oral/motor, cognition, social-emotional development and challenging behaviors.
- Consultative Services
- Translation Services
- Nursing and Social Work Assessments
- Recommendations for Adaptive Equipment & Assistive Technology
- Private Home-Based Therapy for children ages birth through 18
Select a state below to access office specific information.