Sunny Days provides services to families via referrals from Early Intervention regional offices, other EI providers, schools and hospitals, pediatricians or directly from families.
Services Provided Include:
- Independent Initial Evaluations
- Family-Centered Play Based Evaluations
- Individual Home & Community Based Services available for children with a diagnosis of Autism and PDD to include ABA and “Greenspan”/DIR and Sensory Integration.
- Specific Assessments in fine motor, gross motor, speech, feeding, oral/motor, cognition, social-emotional development and behavioral assessments.
- Consultative Services
- Recommendations for Adaptive Equipment & Assistive Technology
- Private Home-Based Therapy for children ages birth through 18
Select a state below to access office specific information.