Clinical Psycologist Positions Available
Clinical Psychologist Jobs at Sunny Days
Sunny Days is always looking for exceptional early intervention professionals. Candidates must have state-specific professional licenses and experience in pediatric care. Experience with home-based service delivery and working with caregivers is expected, but not mandatory.
If you are interested in working as a Clinical Psycologist for a financially strong, continuously growing, and progressive company, apply to one of our open occupational therapist positions today.
Join Our Team
- Position – Registered Behavior Technician
- Position – Behavior Specialist
- Position – Service Coordinator
- Position – Program Director
- Position – Clinical Psychologist
- Position – OT
- Position – PT
- Position – SLP
- Position – BCBA
- Position – Special Education Teacher
- EI Career Guide
- Apply Now
- Practitioners Forms
NY - Bronx
Clinical psychology is an integration of science, theory and clinical knowledge for the purpose of understanding, preventing, and relieving psychologically-based distress or dysfunction and to promote well-being and personal development. Central to its practice are psychological assessment and psychotherapy, although clinical psychologists also engage in research, teaching, consultation, and program development and administration.
Psychological services include:
- Administering psychological and developmental evaluation tests and other assessment procedures;
- Interpreting assessment results;
- Obtaining, integrating, and interpreting information about child behavior, and child and family conditions related to learning, mental health, and development; and
- Planning and managing a program of psychological services, including psychological counseling for children and parents, family counseling, consultation on child development, parent training, and education programs.