Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall supervision of the day to day operations, fiscal responsibility, scheduling, training of staff, development of policies and procedures.
- Interview, hire and supervise all employees, practitioners and administrative staff for services.
- Plan and develop services as needed.
- Ensure practitioners have been assigned cases within appropriate timeframes.
- Enforce the policies/procedures of the program.
- Consistently increase and maintain staff acuity.
- Maintain open communication with parents, staff and children.
- Interface with billing staff and insurance companies when needed.
- Manage program equipment and supplies to ensure a safe, healthy and sanitary environment for children.
- Develop community ties.
- May carry a small caseload.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS in Business, Healthcare or Education (OT, PT, SLP, BCBA or Master’s Degree preferred)
- Minimum 5 years experience providing related services
- Supervisory experience required.
- Available to work non-traditional hours – including some nights and weekends.
- Computer literacy of Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to function independently
- Ability to multitask
Join Our Team
- Position – Registered Behavior Technician
- Position – Behavior Specialist
- Position – Service Coordinator
- Position – Program Director
- Position – Clinical Psychologist
- Position – OT
- Position – PT
- Position – SLP
- Position – BCBA
- Position – Special Education Teacher
- EI Career Guide
- Apply Now
- Practitioners Forms