Program Department Supervisor - Freehold, NJ
Registered Behavior Technician Jobs at Sunny Days
Sunny Days is always looking for exceptional behavior technicians. Candidates must hold and maintain current certification as a Registered Behavior Technician as issued by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). Also, must have professional liability insurance.
If you are interested in working as a Behavior Technician for a financially strong, continuously growing, and progressive company, apply to one of our open behavior technician positions today.
Join Our Team
- Position – Registered Behavior Technician
- Position – Behavior Specialist
- Position – Service Coordinator
- Position – Program Director
- Position – Clinical Psychologist
- Position – OT
- Position – PT
- Position – SLP
- Position – BCBA
- Position – Special Education Teacher
- EI Career Guide
- Apply Now
- Practitioners Forms
NJ - Freehold County
Oversight, training and supervision of program department support staff, TET Assignment Coordinators, data entry of program services paperwork, creation and maintenance of confidential child/family records. Maintain a productive workflow within the department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee program department staff productivity, daily staffing needs, and provide receptionist back up as needed.
- Monitor daily workflow, shift staff as referral numbers dictate and answer questions/address concerns of program department support staff.
- Daily data entry of service pages, child demographics, family contact information.
- Train/mentor new staff as needed.
- Work in conjunction with Director, IT and Program Director to develop metrics for assessing staff productivity on monthly basis to inform decisions related to staffing needs over time.
- Conduct monthly staff meetings, implement new policies and procedures and obtain staff feedback as needed to achieve positive outcomes, team productivity and team building.
- Cross train all staff to ensure adequate work flow within the department as PTO, illness and LOAs occur.
- Attend and participate in inter-departmental team meetings with upper management teams as needed to resolve issues that arise and facilitate open communication.
- Authorize staff time records and requests for PTO.
- Report to and consult with Program Director to review issues within Program Department as needed.
- Address database issues with IT Director as needed and work with IT support to ensure equipment functionality.
- Coordinate office supply needs with Facilities Manager as needed.
- Process Incident Reports according to agency Policy/Procedure.
- Notify Program Director and Human Resources Department of staffing issues/needs.
- Oversee electronic storage of confidential child records, electronic child record transfers conducted by staff.
- Mail family welcome packets upon initiation of program services as directed by Regional Administrators pending creation of electronic Welcome Packets on website.
- Perform other duties as assigned/required.
- Two years of Supervisory experience required
- Data entry experience needed
- Knowledge of NJ Early Intervention System preferred
- Associate Degree or 3 years related experience required
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Basic computer literacy of Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Content Central, EIMS, ACCESS
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Team Building skills
- Ability to function independently
- Ability to multitask
Job Type: Full-time